NEW to the BLOG ! Check out the BLOG Archives on the Right.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Things are getting back to normal ?

Boy have we been busy the past two weeks but it hasn't been with a lot of so called training moments or at least training moments away from the house.  I get to spend more time at home like Ruthie when Mom goes out because Mom says "We Stink" from swimming in the lake.  Now when we go out it is a BIG production.  Everyone has to take a bath and spend time drying off before getting dressed and if Mom doesn't plan in advance there isn't enough time and I get to stay home.

Lots of other things have happened though.  Ruthie and I help Mom unpack just about every morning then we get to go for our time.  We walk to the dam and lake beach.  Ruthie and I get to run then go swimming.   Mom watches us like a hawk though till we "Hurry up -poo" so she can pick it up in those funny baggies.  At the farmstead we just went in the fields and Mom never seemed to care or Dad did his poo flipping on the weekends.   One of the other fun things when we go to the beach is that there is sometimes other kids and dogs there that we get to play with.  Everyone is always so nice to us and we have a great time. 

We also go swimming on our beach at the house.  Mom has toys there for us and will throw toys out in the lake.  Mom says I have become quite the swimmer.   I can out swim Ruthie now but Mom usually throws the toys in two different directions so we both can have fun.  One time when we were on the beach I found a fish for Mom and tried to bring it to her.  Mom was not to happy about that ??  She went and flipped it back in the water but I told Mom the fish didn't know how to swim and it was sinking.  Mom said it was going to fish heaven. 

I did a first with Dad this week.  I ran around the lake with him.  Mom said I had to wait till I was  one year old to run that far and since I just had my birthday I got to go.  It was fun but I was sooooo tired when we got back.  It was two miles.  Dad did let us walk a bit since it was my first time.  I also helped Dad with building some outside furniture however he wasn't to happy when I decided to eat some of the plastic coverings.

Yesterday my two legged sister Aunna came over and Mom, me, Ruthie and Aunna all went for a walk over to the beach.  Ruthie and I had a GREAT time playing in the lake while the grown-ups talked.  Since it had rained really hard in the morning there was plenty of icky stuff to roll around in like back at the farm.  Ruthie saw me playing in the mud and said Mom would not be a happy camper and she wasn't.   When we got home I had to spend time out on the deck drying off after Mom made me take a bath. 

Mom said starting next week we have to get back to regular training moments.  Maybe with the break my car sickness has improved.  We will see.

Last I just have to add this picture of Ruthie and cat Baby.  While I was out drying yesterday they decided to spend some time together and take a nap.



Happy Father's Day to my two legged Daddy
and
my four legged KSDS Daddy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment