NEW to the BLOG ! Check out the BLOG Archives on the Right.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Fun at the Lake

Mom has been soooooo BUSY with all of the contractors who have been coming to the house but last week was the last week of people being here all day and keeping Mom occupied and not able to play with us.  We made up for it this weekend and Mom promised we would have more play time now. 

Waiting for Mom to throw the ball !

Here I GO !!
 
Got it !!


Boating with Mom


Playing in the sand - Mom hates this
 
Ruthie helping to light the tiki lamps

 
It has been a while since I have blogged so I thought I would just post some old pictures. 








 
 



I am PROUD to say that I have taken two short car rides and no car sickness.  Ruthie and I went to the Groomers to get our toes done then to the store to get some dog food.  Mom thinks maybe I might be outgrowing it but never say never.  I sure hope she is right !!


 
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone is having a GREAT SUMMER and at the end of the day are as sleepy as Ruthie and I!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment