NEW to the BLOG ! Check out the BLOG Archives on the Right.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Look Back

HOT - HOT - HOT
It was soooo HOT this week that Ruthie and I didn't even get to go swimming much.  The sand burns our pads then it is soooo HOT on the deck that we can't stay out there and dry off.  I can't read the thing Mom reads to know what the temps are but I heard her say it was around 100+ everyday. 

Mom and I didn't go out this week for "Training Moments"   I am glad since I already have a fur coat on then I have to wear a coat when we are out training.   Mom is concerned I might be regressing on my schooling so she said when the temps cool down we will have to double up on training.

All of my Sisters and Brothers and Mom

Since I really don't have much to write about this week except the same old - same old I thought I would take a look back -


Gardening with Mom












TV crew - I was on the Morning News




Halloween FUN !



Lowes - Out training








At a School presentation with Mom and Ruthie




First Snow





Dressing Up




My favirote thing in the World !


Out training with sister Aunna


Swimming !!





No comments:

Post a Comment